67. New York City at Christmastime/Thanksgiving. Possibly ice skate at Rockefeller Plaza. I am comfortable with my obvious tourist intentions.
68. Tour the Biltmore.
69. Live someplace that’s warm year-round.
70. Give up adult beverages for a period of time longer than a month (don’t know if I can live without the occasional glass of wine for too long!). See how much money I save.
71. Take a painting class.
72. Save up enough to take a year off of work.
73. Redwood Forest.
75. Grand Canyon.
76. Sing Karaoke every evening for exactly one week straight. (!) Karaoke Challenge!!!
77. Revisit London. I haven’t been back since my study-abroad days.
78. Live in Manhattan for a year. This might only work if I could convince my loved ones to move there, too. So, hey guys. I’m starting a colony there… Who’s in? :)